Sunday, May 2, 2010

CD22

My doctor's appointment is tomorrow and look at this crappy graph I have to present to him:





I mean, seriously, is that the most messed up thing you've ever seen?!


I don't think I ovulated on CD12 like I thought because of the three dips in temperature...unless I'm completely reading it wrong.  Look at that huge spike and huge drop back down on CD16! haha


I have to wake up at 7:30 tomorrow.  I've not been up that early in a long time.  I may be napping afterwards.


In other news, we sold our house! We'll be closing and moving into a rental in 2 weeks.  We'll be in the rental for 7 months then transferring out in December.  Get this....the girl who bought it..she's 8 months pregnant! 


Hope you all had a great weekend and I'll post tomorrow with information about my appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment