Thursday, June 3, 2010

CD23.2 ~ Doc Appointment

I guess I was mistaken last month.  Last month I did not produce a follicle like I thought.  There were some small ones, but not big enough ones.  This month I did not ovulate or produce large follicle, just like last month.  The Provera with Actos alone isn't working for me.

This month I will continue on Actos, another week of Provera and then CD5 I'll start Clomid.  I also should be expecting a phone call from a pharmacy to take my insurance information for HCG.  I don't know a whole lot about HCG.  I need to google it and freak myself out. haha

I'm a little disappointed with the outcome of this month, but not surprised.  I knew I didn't ovulate because my temps were flat and my boobs never started hurting.   I'm not even going to post my temps from this month because they're so boring.  They basically stayed between 97.2 and 97.6.

The Hubs and I have had horrible luck the last few months so I just keep telling myself something good has to come soon....maybe that something good will be pregnancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment