Tuesday, April 20, 2010

CD9 part 2

The last CD9 post was posted around midnight last night and I still had some spotting going on.  Great news! It's now 1:30pm and I've had no spotting since I've woken up.  Wow..this is the first time I've not had stuff coming out in over a month.  It feels a little awkward to not be concerned I'm walking around with a stain on my butt! This means we can get our groove thang on without any objections!
My temperature was back to normal this morning.  It makes me wonder if I had those few days of crazy temperatures because I was stressing about the HSG and wasn't getting very restful sleep. 
We should be getting the Hub's latest sperm analysis results this week.  I'm not concerned that it will come back abnormal but it would be nice to not hold 100% of the blame for infertility.  I'm mean right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment