Sunday, July 18, 2010

11dpo

I caved and tested yesterday..negative.  I woke up today feeling good...pretty much all symptoms are gone except for sore boobies.  This has all happened to me before and it ended up being cysts...so I'm betting all those follicles I had never broke open on their own.

My temp dropped a little today, from 98.5 yesterday to 98.1 today.  I'm curious to see if AF comes on its own. I'll test again on Wednesday if AF hasn't come and if still negative (like I think it will be) then I'll go ahead and start the Aygestin.  If AF does come, I'll start Aygestin anyway just to make sure all those cysts go away so I can start fresh next month.  I'll be on Aygestin for 21 days then AF should come a few days later.  During those 21 days, I'm taking a break from the TTC stress....no temping, no forums, no google searches...just back to normal life.

Side note, I am super excited for Teen Mom season 2 to start on Tuesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment