Friday, July 16, 2010

8dpo

Let me whine for a bit


  • heartburn started last night.  Off/on today. 
  • Hurts when I suck in
  • random headaches
  • My nipples are sensitive and hurt
  • The sides of my boobs hurt
  • I have a weird stabbing pain that shoots down to my butthole that lasts for a few seconds.  Ever had someone stab you in the anus?  Yep, that's me
  • Peeing more
  • Really been wanting plain M&Ms and watermelon...but not together
  • Hurts if I push on my abdomen in the center and on the left
  • Random bouts of nausea but it doesn't last long
  • Left lower back has been hurting for 3 days
  • A constant weird feeling in my abdomen.  Not really cramps, not really pressure...I don't know how to describe it
  • I thought I was ok with hotdogs for dinner last night but when I started cooking them I totally didn't want it anymore.
  • I almost passed out in Walmart last night
  • Can't get full
  • Sore throat for that last few days that lasts all day
  • I'm hot all the effing time
This is just all my mind playing tricks on me right? haha  

1 comment:

  1. Hi! This is wordslikeswords from soul cysters.

    Yes, I am familiar with a lot of those. Especially the weird abdominal ones. I'm 2 days behind you though. People always say "If you're pregnant enough for symptoms you're pregnant enough to test". I just keep wondering if my uterus just knows better. Like it can see the embryo coming lol!!!!

    ReplyDelete