Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Aygestin Day 6

I've been on Aygestin for six days and I'm still spotting.  I'm pretty sure he told me I would spot for maybe 2 days so I'm wondering wtf is up.  The first four days of being on this medicine was horrible.  My pelvis area hurt constantly, not cramps, but like a stabbing, sharp constant pain.  It was awful.  I've not noticed any mood changes and The Hubs hasn't complained about my attitude at all.  Other than the spotting and the initial pain, I've not had any side effects at all.

It's been nice to not have to worry about taking my temperature in the mornings but at the same time I kind of miss it.  I like knowing my body rhythm but I know while on this medicine I'm not going to have a rhythm.

So overall today I'm feeling pretty good.  I might call the doc tomorrow and find out whats up with this spotting. It's really annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment