Wednesday, July 21, 2010

13dpo

So last week I had all those symptoms and Saturday I woke up with all gone but 3.  I still pee a lot, my boobs are still hurting and I got some serious saliva.  I've read that excessive saliva is caused by hormone levels changing so that's why it's common in pregnancy....and I know mine have to be going crazy right now.

I tested at 9dpo and 11dpo and got negative tests.  Saturday morning, which was 9dpo, I started spotting so I just figured AF was on the way.  Now the spotting only happens in the evenings and only comes out when I pee.  My temps are still high.  You can see them here.

I think I'll test tomorrow....I've not made up my mind.  I know it will be negative but I really need to make sure before I start taking Aygestin.   Part of me just wants to see if AF comes and part of me just wants to get this month over with and start fresh.

I wish I had an extra $20,000 so I can just go get IVF done and bypass all this drama!

2 comments:

  1. I hate it when the symptoms suddenly stop, as if it's not nerve wrecking enough as it is, but excessive saliva is a good sign as is the painful bbs. The spotting could be due to implantation. I have a theory that one might have crazy symptoms (due to oestrogen and progesterone increasing) before the actual preggy symptoms (due to hcg) starts after implantation which happens between 8-12dpo.

    I sincerely hope it happens for you (been stalking you behind the curtains, lol) I know it's hard to do, but try to take your mind off it. Baby dust, :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I appreciate the kind words :) I drive myself crazy with symptoms every month. It's awful. I had a temp drop today which I know is bad news but in the back of my mind I'm like ok if it goes back up tomorrow I'll test. So dumb

    ReplyDelete