Thursday, August 26, 2010

11dpo ~ The End

So...I was pretty excited about my temperatures and the way I was feeling the last couple days, despite the fact that I was convinced nothing was going to happen this month.

Then yesterday my temp dropped, just like it did at 10dpo last month and then today took a nosedive.  Even though I stocked up on Dollar Tree tests, I'm not even going to bother testing unless AF doesn't show up by Monday.

Also, we are going to be super busy the rest of the year with my husband's promotion and moving halfway across the country.  I'm really not going to the time or mental state to bother with temping and doctor appointments, etc.  In addition, starting December 5 my husband will be away for 3 months for training and obviously we can't do any babymaking then.  I've considered doing a round of soy in September just because it's cheap and doesn't require doc visits, but I'm not totally set on it yet.

I need to call my GYN and get an appointment to get put on birth control.  I have heard of PCOSers getting pregnant after coming off birth control because your hormones are back in check, so let's pray that happens to me.

If I get a surprise BFP I'll let you all know but until then, fairwell till Spring 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment