Sunday, August 1, 2010

CD2

TMI warning.

The last 3 days I've had really bad pelvic pain, constant stabbing pain. Friday I was really tired all day long so I knew something was about to happen.  Yesterday AF arrived but it was light like expected by the doctor.  Last night at 5am I woke up to blood running down my leg.  Half dollar size clot came out and awful pain.  Today I'm still in pain and still having clots, though not as big.

I really really really do not want to be on Aygestin ever again.  I've never felt like this before.  The only thing that would make this worse if is I was having super heavy bleeding along with the clots.

I'll call the doctor tomorrow and let him know AF arrived and find out when I'll need to go in for an appointment.

Ugh, is this over yet?

1 comment:

  1. I hate those bloody clots!!! They've been a staple with me ever since I started having af, but lately they seem to be getting bigger each month.

    I really hope your ovaries respond and you OV this time around. I suspect like you my body gears up to ov but doesn't complete the process, so I've started doing fertility self massage with castor oil to help things along down there. Perhaps you could give it a try too, :)

    ReplyDelete