Thursday, August 12, 2010

1:40pm ~ HCG Injected

I was so nervous...holy crap.  I don't remember breathing the whole time I was mixing the stuff.  I don't think I got a full cc injected but I know that I got all of the mixed medicine out of the bottle.

Apparently if I go take an OPK it should be positive.  If I take a pregnancy test it will be positive.  I almost want to take a pregnancy test just so I know what a positive looks like. LOL

My belly is still a little sore where the needle went it.  I'll probably freaking bruise.  If I have to do injectivbles next month I should probably get use to it right?

2 comments:

  1. Clomid messed up my CM also. I started EPO to try and help me with EWCM. I'm super glad you got to trigger! I'm just warning you (not sure if you've triggered before) HCG made me feel wayyyyy preggo. It was hard for me to tell the difference in the symptoms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you responded to clomid :-). I never did. Thats why I ended up on injectables. The injectables really are not too bad. Once you get the hang of them, they are really easy and become second nature. The needle is much smaller than the HCG one. I got some bruising, but not bad. Good luck and try to relax. I read a book about infertility and TTC and it really emphasized that if you are stressed and freaked out all the time, your body goes into shut down mode and won't reproduce. I did meditation and yoga to help with my stress levels before IVF and I also researched the hell out of the process so I wouldn't be so freaked out during the procedures. I truly believe that is what helped me preggeres on the first round of IVF. I'm very much hoping you don't end up having to go that far. You talked about insurance not covering IUI, try coming up with $10,000 for IVF. Its totally worth it in the end, but we will be working on paying this child off for quite a while after she is born.

    ReplyDelete