Monday, August 2, 2010

CD3

I go in tomorrow morning for an ultrasound to make sure Aygestin did its job and I'll start Clomid 75mg and then do an HSG trigger if the Clomid works, which I'm pretty sure it will.

I can't believe they're going to do an ultrasound with me still bleeding!! Ugh, I'm going to be so self conscious.  I think I'll take some wet wipes with me and ask to use the bathroom beforehand.

My pelvis still hurts today.  I have stuff I need to get done around the house but all I want to do is lay around.

1 comment:

  1. I completely understand how you feel. I've had a transvaginal U/S while still bleeding, I felt super uncomfortable, but my doc didn't even flinch. I think I asked her 3 times if she was sure she wanted to do it and she said she had to. I guess they've seen worse.

    Try to relax (I know, easier said than done), I suppose it's necessary to get a good eye ball of things down there. Hope your pain subsides, *hugs*

    ReplyDelete