Monday, August 30, 2010

Final Update

AF came with a vengeance Saturday but today there has been no flow at all yet....weird for me to only have a 2 day period.  Oh well, I'm not complaining!

I called my RE on Friday to get suggestions for a birth control pill for and he recommended generic brand Yasmin.  It had a mid-level of estrogen to help with PCOS symptoms but still shouldn't make me gain even more weight than I have.  Good news is that he is calling it into my pharmacy so I can cancel that GYN appointment I made for next month.  He also said that I have a good chance of ovulating on my own for a few months after stopping the pills when I've been on them for a few months.

I've been reading online that the worst pills to miss taking are during the 1st and 3rd week and typically when girls get pregnant while on the pill it's because they miss pills during these weeks.  Since I'm not taking these pills to prevent pregnancy, but to get my PCOS symptoms under control, I'm going to purposely skip pills during the months I know I'll be around my husband.

Peace, love, health and happiness to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment