Monday, August 16, 2010

HCG Post Day 4

I feel ok today, just my stomach muscles hurt, like I've done a bunch of sit up.  This happens to me every month so I'm not thinking too much into it.  I still have a headache but it's pretty mild compared to what I've been dealing with.  My temps are still all over the place.  I got another + OPK today.  Since I already have quite a few of them, I decided that I would just use them to test out the trigger.  I was hoping my temp would spike today so I can't stop obsessing over it but no such luck.

Something strange...I went to bed with my belly button hurting a little and I ended up having a dream that I had an infection in my belly button where I use to have it pierced (10 years ago).  When I woke up my belly button hurt worse than when I went to bed.  LOL

I shouldn't even be thinking about this because I know pregnancy this month is a long shot....but I've decided that I will tell my husband on our 1st year anniversary which is Sept 4.  Although, I'll find out about a week prior so let's see if I can hold it in that long.

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment