Thursday, August 5, 2010

CD6

I've been feeling really good the last couple days, very energetic.  I have this huge desire to lose weight, more of a desire than ever.  My problem is that I hate sweating and I'm so out of shape so I get tired so easily so I'm like if I can't do this longer than 10 minutes than it's not worth it.  Yeah, I know, horrible attitude.  I found a website that has a beginners for those who are out of shape treadmill schedule that I started today.  The 1st week just consists of walking 3-4mph for 30 minutes.  I can totally handle that!  My problem is that I get bored...fast.  I get bored with just music so I tried an audiobook today and that didn't help.  I tried playing a game on my phone but then I just lose my footing and just about trip.  My solution is to have a TV in front on the treadmill.  In this crappy rental house we are in right now, the only place to put the treadmill is the garage where there isn't a cable outlet.  I'm thinking about moving our spare TV and the spare DVD player out there.  What would really help is if I get a TV series season on DVD that I really want to see but limit myself to only being able to watch it if I'm on the treadmill.  My theory is that I will want to be on the treadmill more just to watch the show.  It's sad that I have to trick myself like that.  Hopefully once the temperature gets better (and not the temp of the surface of the sun) I can walk/jog outside and kill some of the boredom.

I called the pharmacy back today and schedule delivery for that HCG that was called in mistakenly the other day.  Something was just nagging me about it.

No awful side effects from the Clomid 75mg yet.  The only thing I've noticed is that I pee more often.

In go back to the doctor in a week.  I'm ready for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment