Saturday, August 14, 2010

HCG Post Day 2

Wow...beginning yesterday late afternoon I began feeling like total crap, like I was coming down with strep throat.  Horrible headache, mild nausea, body aches, mild sore throat, SO tired, feel feverish but not running a temp.  I've not had any twinges or cramping or any kind of pain in my pelvic area.  My stomach is a little bruised where I the shot went in but it doesn't really bother me.

Today I still feel bad but not as bad as yesterday.  I think I'd be a lot better if this headache would go away.  I'm sure being out in the 103 degree weather most of today didn't help my headache at all.

I got a strong positive yesterday afternoon and another positive today, though not as strong.  I told The Hubs last night he was off the hook but since I got another positive today I have to take back my statement.  He has been super super busy at work and now I'm starting to get pulled into it so timing has been horrible but we've managed to pull it off.  Maybe I'll just be so busy the next couple weeks that I won't drive myself crazy with waiting until I can test.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment